A Collection of Agents and Drivers to support managing DPDK accelerated Open
vSwitch with neutron.
- Free software: Apache license
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/networking-ovs-dpdk
- All-in-one local.conf example:
- Usage: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/networking-ovs-dpdk/tree/doc/source/usage.rst
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/networking-ovs-dpdk
- Code Reviews:
- Questions: E-mail the dev mailing list with the [networking-ovs-dpdk] tag
The following are links to background information that provide additional
insight into the outlined setup.
- Official DPDK website.
- Information on how OpenStack is accelerated by DPDK.
- Background information on the ODL platform.
- Typical use cases for the ODL platform.
- Describes the ongoing work to bring the benefits of OVS with DPDK to
- A webinar on Intel's contributions to ODL, with specific reference to its
integtration with OpenStack.
- A driver is implemented which enforces security groups through Open vSwitch flows
- A devstack plugin which is provided to compile, configure, install and start ovs with dpdk