|Number of watchers on Github||184|
|Number of open issues||10|
|Average time to close an issue||5 days|
|Average time to merge a PR||about 5 hours|
|Open pull requests||1+|
|Closed pull requests||4+|
|Last commit||10 months ago|
|Repo Created||over 2 years ago|
|Repo Last Updated||10 months ago|
|Organization / Author||marcopixel|
|Do you use Monstercat-Visualizer? Leave a review!|
|View open issues (10)|
|View on github|
|Fresh, new opensource launches 🚀🚀🚀|
Trendy new open source projects in your inbox! View examples
A realtime audio visualizer for Rainmeter similar to the ones used in the Monstercat videos.
1. Download the latest skin here: https://github.com/MarcoPixel/Monstercat-Visualizer/releases
2. Install the skin by double-clicking the .rmskin file and going through the installer.
3. After finishing the setup Rainmeter will open the settings skin where you can access additional options.
4. You're done! Enjoy your new desktop visualizer!
1. Clone this repo to Documents\Rainmeter\Skins.
2. Go to .installer\plugins and then move the 32 or 64-bit plugins (depending on your system) to AppData\Roaming\Rainmeter\Plugins.
3. Launch Rainmeter and right-click the tray icon, press Skins and go to Monstercat-Visualizer and open Settings\intro\intro.ini.
4. You're done! Enjoy your new desktop visualizer! To access the settings, right-click the visualizer and press Open Settings.
You can access the frequently asked questions and our troubleshooting guide in our wiki.
If you still have issues or a bug, please report them here. Be sure to follow the existing template and fill out the necessary information, otherwise it will be closed without notice.
You can also request new features and help them develop by joining the discussion. Just add the request label to your issue and we will have a look!
This is a small hotfix for the issues regarding the shadow on the inverted visualizer and also the aspect ratio bug of the cover image when using Youtube.
Ignore Soundsetting using hard-coded value instead of variable
There is a lot of new stuff in this new update, but first i wanted to thank @tjhrulz again for helping me with this update because this will include his newest plugin: WebNowPlaying
It will fetch the song you're playing from your webbrowser through an extension (Chrome and Firefox) and it will display the song information in the skin. It got support for many major websites and streaming services, including Youtube, SoundCloud and Pandora and many more are planned.
Now onto the changelog:
This update will improve the performance of the visualizer and also fix some smaller issues which we introduced with the last update. Thanks for @tjhrulz for doing all the magic on these fixes and improvements
Now the changelog: