Enigma is a suite for Rainmeter, a system monitoring and desktop customization application for Windows PCs.
This software has been released to you under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
The following free or licensed works are hereby gratefully attributed for their inclusion in Enigma:
- Blackface Clock by anonymous
CleanGlass by lassekongo
ecqlipse 2 by chrfb
- FindWOEID by Jeffrey Morley
H.E.A.V.E.N by burnsplayguitar
LuaCalendar by Smurfier
MoonShine by benjam, jER
MoxaWeather by moxamax
NOOTO VS by lassekongo
Rainmeter Calendar by limpet
Rainmeter Logo Packs by kenz0
RainRGB by Jeffrey Morley
Syzygy by Linkz57
- Concepts, code and feedback by Alex2539, Alex Becherer, dragonmage, FlyingHyrax, Greg Schoppe, Jeffrey Morley, Jiri Mahel, kenz0, miniority, Zinsho
4 Patch 1
Date: 16 September, 2012
App: Rainmeter 2.4 Beta (r1626)
- Facebook: fixed missing icon and wrong feed URL.
- Google Calendar: removed 4-item limit.
- Google Calendar: fixed displaying all-day events.
- Google Calendar: fixed issue with daylight savings time shifting event times by 1 hour.
- CoreTemp: fixed all skins being labeled
1 instead of the actual core number.
- Options: now adds
http:// to web URLs if no protocol is given.
- Options: fixed being unable to set App4Path and App5Path.
- Moon: fixed image names.
- Network: fixed IP address clipping.
- Reader: major script overhaul. Performance improvements, stronger format parsing. Fixes numerous issues.
- Reader: fixed issue with mixed quote types in feeds.
- System: Drive no longer ignores removable media. (Fixes occasional issue with USB drives.)
- World: fixed issue with DaylightSavingTime setting being wrongly used.
Date: 7 August, 2012
App: Rainmeter 2.4 Beta (r1593)
- Sidebar and Taskbar: now update automatically to changes in work area.
- Calendar: added an option to change weekday labels.
- Run: allowed any search engine (as Search1, Search2, et al). [by Smurfier]
- Run: improved reliability for quotes in commands. [by Smurfier]
- System: added option to toggle between Floating or Percent graph scales.
- System: fixed problem with overlapping text.
4 Beta 2
Date: 26 July, 2012
App: Rainmeter 2.4 Beta (r1570)
- Run: added user-editable pre-defined shortcuts, as well as built-in
web shortcuts. [by Smurfier]
- Options: missing variables caused user settings to be wrongfully discarded when reinstalling Enigma.
- World: character encoding issue caused extra characters to appear.
4 Beta 1
Date: 25 July, 2012
App: Rainmeter 2.4 Beta (r1570)
- [Skins] Added Process: sorts Windows processes by CPU usage.
- [Skins] Added Reader, Facebook and Remember the Milk for Taskbar.
- [Skins] Added Run: a new variant of Search that lets you run Windows commands (as if from the Run dialog).
- [Skins] Added Volume for Sidebar.
- [Skins] Changed all: restored traditional
variants behavior. Variants can once again be selected from the context menu by right-clicking.
- [Skins] Changed all Taskbar: renamed
Textless variants to
- [Skins] Changed all Taskbar: added group
EnigmaTaskbar. Also moved group definitions to stylesheet files.
- [Skins] Changed Sidebar and Taskbar (Options):
spacing option is now just
no. If yes, the Taskbar makes space for the Sidebar (or vice versa).
- [Skins] Changed Taskbar:
Triptych variant is now chosen a Layout option.
- [Skins] Changed Calendar: added feature to show events from XML files. Can be disabled in Options. [by Smurfier]
- [Skins] Changed Gallery: added button to set current image as desktop wallpaper.
- [Skins] Changed Gmail (Options): now automatically removed
@gmail.com from input.
- [Skins] Changed Launcher: now lights up to indicate when a program is already running.
- [Skins] Changed Music: added support for JRiver Media Center & JRiver Media Jukebox.
- [Skins] Changed Music: added Repeat and Shuffle buttons.
- [Skins] Changed Notes & Reader: greatly simplified the process of adding more tabs. The Reader and Notes templates supports up to 8 tabs out of the box; more can be added very easily.
- [Skins] Changed Google Calendar Reader: switched to
full calendar feed for more reliability.
- [Skins] Changed Google Calendar Reader: added feature to automatically save events to XML file, which can be displayed in Calendar (see above). [by Smurfier]
- [Skins] Changed Google Calendar Reader (Options): now automatically replaces
/full when saving Google Calendar feeds.
- [Skins] Changed WeatherToday, WeatherTomorrow: replaced descriptions with date labels.
- [Skins] Changed Weather (Options): added Weather Code Finder utility to search for your weather code from within Enigma.
- [Skins] Changed World (Options): Daylight Savings Time offsets are now calculated automatically.
- [Skins] Changed Options: changed version-check source to GitHub.
- [Skins] Changed Options: stylesheets can now be selected by folder, instead of typed manually.
- [Skins] Changed Options: default option values can now be restored individually, by right-clicking the option.
- [Skins] Changed Options: when hovering over options, the cursor changes depending on the type of input. [by Smurfier]
- [Skins] Fixed all: updated various code conventions for Rainmeter 2.3.
Resources folder to
@Resources. [by Smurfier]
- Full path to Plugins no longer necessary. [by Smurfier]
- Replaced all !PluginBangs with !CommandMeasures. [by Smurfier]
- Removed LoadOrder settings. [by Smurfier]
- [Skins] Fixed Music: PlayerType was not specified on main measure, resulting in log error.
- [Skins] Fixed Notes: skin was displaying the UTF-8 Byte Order Mark ().
- [Skins] Removed Tray-Systems.
- [Measures] Changed Notes, Path, Reader, Calendar, Weather: numerous fixed and improvements. [by Smurfier]
- [Measures] Changed Weather: switched from Weather.com location codes to WOEID.
- [Measures] Changed Weather: moved logo to prevent stretching small skin variants.
- [Measures] Fixed Reader: now provides correct feed URL and number of items even when feeds are empty.
- [Styles] Changed all: skins now set a new variable,
SkinMouseOver, when the mouse hovers over the skin. This is required by some measures, e.g. Switcher.
- [Styles] Changed all: moved Format and Layout panels back to Enigma core folders.
- [Styles] Changed all Sidebar: added
SidebarCommon file, included by all Sidebar-class skins (not including the Sidebar itself).
- [Styles] Changed all Taskbar: Bar meters are now available for many Taskbar skins.
- [Styles] Changed Enigma (all): added visible background image that appears on mouseover. Transparency can be adjusted in Options.
- [Styles] Changed Enigma (all Taskbar): skins now expand and contract in order to fit their contents. Maximum and minimum widths can be set in Options. (Icon-Right variants remain fixed-width in order to keep from moving around.)
- [Styles] Changed Enigma (all Taskbar): added 5px margins to all variants.
- [Styles] Changed Enigma (Music): progress bar now hidden (shown on mouseover) when Bottom Borders are disabled.
- [Styles] Fixed Enigma (Music): album title on
Normal variant was improperly clipped.
- [Styles] Fixed Enigma (Music): added much nicer album background image for
- [Addons] Added FindWOEID. [by Jeff Morley]
- [Addons] Updated to RainRGB4. [by Jeff Morley]
Date: 7 August 2011
App: Rainmeter 2.1 Beta (r895)
- [Skins] Changed all: reversed global mouse actions. Now middle-click to refresh, and double-click to cycle variants. (Consideration for those with no middle mouse buttons.)
- [Skins] Changed all: renamed
StyleX variable to
VariantN, to avoid confusion between
- [Skins] Changed Options: update checker now only appears in About panel.
- [Skins] Changed Sidebar, Taskbar: moved Blur effect to stylesheet.
- [Skins] Changed Calendar: both variants now use common Calendar script.
- [Skins] Changed HDD: renamed to Drive, improved ejected drive detection.
- [Skins] Changed PWR: renamed to Power.
- [Skins] Changed System: added graphs for CPU cores #1 and #2.
- [Skins] Changed Templates: revised metadata.
- [Skins] Changed Volume: icon now shows current percentage (or muted state) in tooltip.
- [Skins] Fixed Dock: missing quotes meant the skin couldn't launch multi-parameter commands.
- [Images] Added Sidebar.(B/W).jpg, Taskbar.(B/W).jpg: orientation-neutral background images.
- [Measures] Changed Calendar: performs actions for
Week range based on script parameter.
- [Measures] Changed Calendar: added option to start on Mondays instead of Sundays (default).
- [Styles] Changed Drive, Power: bar meters may alter with variant.
- [Styles] Changed Music: added
full variant. Art expands to full sidebar width, with mouseover controls, as per Gallery.
- [Styles] Changed System, Network: both now use
- [Styles] Changed Reader, Notes: first grabber X position now a function of #NumberOfFeeds# and #NumberOfNotes#, respectively.
- [Variables] Added option to start on Mondays instead of Sundays (default).
3.1 Beta 2
Date: 31 July 2011
App: Rainmeter 2.1 Beta (r885)
- Added Notes1, Notes2, Notes3: individual displays for user-chosen notepad files.
- Changed all skins: moved common measures into @include files, located in Resources\Modules (e.g. MeasureYahooWeather.inc, MeasureGmail.inc).
- Changed all skins: cleaned up tooltips, moved double-click refresh action to stylesheet files.
- Changed Stylesheets: moved clock face variables into main file.
- Changed Options: added
RainFile utility to select files and folders using proper Windows dialogs.
- Changed Options: improved update checker function.
- Changed Options: moved Format and Layout tabs to stylesheet folders. Style authors can now create custom options dialogs.
- Changed Options: universal settings for switcher action interval and disabling.
- Changed Calendar: added option to show leading zeroes for single-digit dates.
- Changed Calendar: added Lua script by smurfier.
- Changed Gallery: added option to change displayed image ratio, filename display.
- Changed Gmail: added Lua-based parser mechanism.
- Changed Music: moved mouseover actions to stylesheet.
- Changed Notes: added Lua-based parser and switcher mechanism, retrieves title automatically from filename.
- Changed Reader: now uses Lua universal feed parser script. Feed format does not need to be specified by the user.
- Changed Reader, Notes: restored backlit grabber images.
- Changed System-HDD: opens drive in Explorer when clicked.
- Changed Taskbar Clock, Taskbar Systems, Dock: fully divorced styles from TaskbarCommon.
- Changed Weather: displays cardinal direction for wind speed, in addition to numerical heading.
- Changed Weather: cropped MoxaWeather icons for better integration with Enigma templates.
- Fixed Stylesheets: added initial SkinWidthMultiplier value to TaskbarCommon.inc.
- Fixed Options: some images did not obey #ColorImage# value.
- Fixed Gcal Reader: now decodes HTML properly and substitutes out ASCII artifacts.
- Fixed Search: no longer ignores multi-word search terms.
- Fixed Weather: borders cut off icon images with precipitation.
- Removed Lightning Sunset, Wing Firefox themes: lack of demand.
3.1 Beta 1
Date: 15 July 2011
App: Rainmeter 2.1 Beta (r863)
- Added Second Taskbar.
- Added System-CoreTemp: measures up to 4 CPU core temperatures.
- Added Volume: increases, decreases and mutes system volume on left-, right- and middle-click.
- Changed all skins: added instructional tooltips.
- Changed all Sidebar skins: added option to display top/bottom borders.
- Changed Stylesheets: improved flexibility for third-party styles, eliminated duplicate section names.
- Changed Sidebars, Taskbars: LoadOrder=-1 (forces skins to background), formatting information moved to stylesheet files (Sidebar.inc, Taskbar.inc).
- Changed Resources: combined all into Options.ini in root config.
- Changed Options: format fully independent from stylesheet settings (to prevent third-party styles from breaking controls).
- Changed Options: layout panel now displays actual desktop wallpaper.
- Changed Options: added ability to restore defaults.
- Changed all skins: replaced all instances of
- Changed Calendar: increased speed and other improvements, courtesy of smurfier.
- Changed Gallery: added option to include subfolders, tooltip to display filename; included BMP and PNG images; added control buttons on mouseover.
- Changed Launcher: changed default applications.
- Changed Location: added icon variants.
- Changed Music: play/pause button now changes depending on player state. Cover art displays at full size when clicked.
- Changed Network-IO: split into Upload and Download skins.
- Changed Reader: increased speed and other improvements, courtesy of smurfier.
- Changed Reader-Gmail: now always uses HTTPS when fetching mail.
- Changed Recycler: added instructional tooltips, improved icon changer mechanism.
- Changed Search: names, addresses and icons configurable from Options.
- Changed Sun: split into separate skins: Sunrise, Sunset.
- Changed System-HDD: indicates when drive is ejected.
- Changed WiFi: added icon variants.
- Changed Weather: added
extended sidebar variant with wind and atmospheric information.
- Changed Weather-Extended: split into separate skins: WeatherCurrent, WeatherToday, WeatherTomorrow.
- Changed World: combined text and icon variants into single skin.
- Fixed Options: was unable to set TaskbarHeight, colors.
- Fixed Options: was unable to change 5th Launcher icon.
- Fixed Options: was unable to change 1st Feed format type.
- Fixed Options: typo in
3rd Notes Title.
- Fixed Calendar: will now continue to function properly into the 22nd century and beyond.
- Fixed Gallery: background height now conforms to image dimensions.
- Fixed Music: artist line now hides on mouseover for both variants.
- Fixed Music: taskbar icon failed to toggle pause.
- Fixed Network: displayed incorrect LAN IP address on Windows Vista/7.
- Fixed Network-IO: now auto-scales to appropriate units.
- Fixed Rain: typo on Weather.com broke skin in non-U.S. locations.
- Fixed Reader: feed title was misaligned, improperly clipped.
- Fixed Reader: repeated title link for certain feeds.
- Fixed Reader: title link interfered with dragging.
- Fixed Run Search: was unable to process command flags.
- Fixed Sun: unnecessarily high Update rate caused delay in skin appearance.
- Fixed Taskbar: was not responsive to TaskbarSpacing variable.
- Fixed Weather-Extended: third icon was misaligned.
Date: 6 June 2011
App: Rainmeter 2.1 Beta (r822)
- Added online documentation: (http://enigma.kaelri.com/)
Enigma Light stylesheet.
- Added Gallery: rotating image slideshow.
- Added Gcal Reader for Taskbar: shows next single event on primary calendar.
- Added Search: text boxes search Google, Wikipedia or run commands (as per the
- Changed all skins: resized images to improve appearance in Windows 7.
- Changed Taskbar, Sidebar: added Aero blur effect (Windows 7 only).
- Changed all Taskbar skins: skin width variable is now a multiplier (makes it easier for new stylesheets to incorporate).
- Changed all Taskbar skins:
bar format available for all variant styles.
- Changed Music: now uses built-in NowPlaying plugin. Removed
- Changed Notes: restored
- Fixed Recycler: missing measure name.
- Fixed Weather: removed unnecessary leading zeros, fixed bug with disappearing images.
- Fixed World: bug involving DST offset.
- Removed Twitter Reader: temporary recall until Rainmeter plugin is available.
2.8 Beta 2
Date: 5 December 2010
App: Rainmeter 1.4 Beta (r642)
- Changed all skins: double-click to refresh.
- Changed Taskbar skins: reorganized into groups to make configs menu smaller and cleaner.
- Changed Enigma: now checks website for updates, provides one-click upgrade link.
- Changed Configuration: renamed to Options, restored skin-based settings manager, using InputText plugin.
- Changed Music, Network, System, System-HDD, System-PWR: removed bar background meter, replaced with SolidColor key in bar proper.
- Changed Reader-Gcal: added support for multiple calendars.
- Changed Weather, World, Gmail: eliminated unnecessary calculations for determining image path.
- Fixed Calendar: bug caused indicator meter to become misaligned.
- Fixed Reader: bug stripped quotes from Atom feed regular expression.
- Fixed Reader-Gcal: feed now works consistently, at the expense of some extra event data.
- Updated Themes: changed Enigma default, removed Preview (too much work for people who don't understand what Rainmeter is even for).
2.8 Beta 1
Date: 26 November 2010
App: Rainmeter 1.4 Beta (r622)
Stylesheet variable. Meter styles can now be swapped out without affecting skin functionality.
- Added Facebook Reader.
- Added Icon versions of all Launcher skins.
- Added System-SWAP.
- Changed all skins: added variables for Sidebar and Taskbar dimensions. Skins will automatically adjust.
- Changed Sidebar, Taskbar: clicking no longer launches Home & Config skins.
- Changed Calendar: skin code now makes sense.
- Changed Launcher skins: added user variable for icon image.
- Changed Music: single skin now serves any media player.
- Changed Network-Address: split into Network-LAN and Network-WAN.
- Changed Notes: added support for multiple pages & option to disable.
- Changed Reader: same skin now processes both Atom and RSS.
- Changed Remember the Milk: added support for multiple lists.
- Changed System-PWR, System-HDD: replaced embedded image backgrounds with variable image meters.
- Changed Weather: split Taskbar and Sidebar versions.
- Fixed Network: new WAN server.
- Fixed Reader-Twitter: now uses SuperTweet (http://www.supertweet.net/).
- Fixed System-Uptime: substitution string previous caused errors for times over 100 days.
- Removed BigClock-Left, LittleClock, LittleClock-Left: primary skin now cycles through all styles on middle-click.
- Removed Taskbar-with-Panel: primary skin now cycles through all styles on middle-click.
- Removed all
Mini skins, some
Icon skins: primary skin now cycles through all styles on middle-click.
- Removed Instructions.pdf
- Removed Special Features: individual components available at (http://enigma.kaelri.com).
Date: 29 May 2010
App: Rainmeter 1.1
Special thanks to dragonmage, smurfier and other members of the Rainmeter community, who maintained Enigma in my absence.
- Changed Calendar: added dates from next and previous months.
- Changed Music-Winamp: added images.
- Changed World: new time zone provider, added manual offset variable for daylight savings.
- Updated Instructions.pdf.
Date: 4 November 2009
App: Rainmeter 1.1
- Added Remember the Milk Reader.
- Fixed Gmail-Reader: skin would be blank with only one new message.
- Fixed Music\Winamp (both Sidebar and Taskbar variants): eliminated overlapping text, misnamed measure.
- Changed Installer: now copies user variables from backup to new.
- Changed Music album backing: replaced with a higher-res version.
- Changed Weather: replaced
p parameter with
Date: 18 October 2009
App: Rainmeter 1.1
- Optimized for Rainmeter 1.1.
- Added Launcher (1-5): individual launcher skins with Taskbar stylesheet.
- Added MoxaWeather-3Days-Horizontal.
- Added Music-Art.
- Added Remember the Milk Reader.
- Added Resources Links: these
skins redirect to services like Instructions, Support, etc. and then close themselves.
- Added Special Feature: Launchy skin.
- Changed Installer: removes old Enigma skins folder before copying new one.
- Changed Configure: will protect existing user variables in future updates.
- Changed Home: thumbnail, icons now clickable.
- Changed Themes: new default and preview arrangements, fully relative positions.
- Changed Instructions: revisions for RainBrowser, new Home skin, Resources links.
- Changed all skins: added Preview, Credits tags.
- Changed Arcs: added metadata.
- Changed Launcher: apps and paths can now be edited through RainConfigure.
- Changed Sidebar, Taskbar: middle-click to open RainConfigure.
- Changed MoxaWeather: removed unnecessary blank space.
- Changed Music: no longer depends on Taskbar style.
- Changed Notes: default text file is now UTF-8.
- Fixed all skins: bug in middle-mouse refresh action.
- Fixed World: invalid substitution.
2.6 Beta 4
Date: 14 October 2009
App: Rainmeter 1.1 r261
- Added common variable inclusion: Variables.INC.
- Added common module inclusion: StyleTaskbar.INC.
- Added common module inclusion: StyleTaskbar-Mini.INC.
- Added common module inclusion: StyleTaskbar-Mini2.INC. Can be added to
Mini skins individually, or replace StyleTaskbar-Mini.INC.
- Added Gcal-Reader.
- Changed all skins: revised metadata format.
- Changed all skins: changed over from AccuWeather to Yahoo! Weather.
- Changed all skins: middle-click to switch variants. (Skins without variants will just refresh.)
- Changed Configure: new visual style by JSMorley.
- Changed Enigma: replaced with miniature service-launching dock.
- Changed Clock, World: added variable to change the analog clock face.
- Changed MoxaWeather: decreased splash screen duration, matched location and size on 3days.
- Changed MoxaWeather: removed Toggle. You can now switch between the one- and three-day variants by middle-clicking the skin.
- Changed Network-Address, -IO: added global variable for max upload/download speeds.
- Changed Notes: separated title and content by XML tags.
- Changed Notes: decreased text size to match Readers and other sidebar skins.
2.6 Beta 3
Date: 8 September 2009
App: Rainmeter 1.1 r213
- Added Resources: all images and supporting files moved here, referenced from skins by absolute paths.
- Added Music-Winamp.
- Changed all skins: added Metadata.
- Changed all skins: added Meter Styles, updates comments format.
- Changed Home: renamed to Enigma.ini.
- Changed Instructions: new and expanded .PDF manual.
- Changed Sidebars: added config variable to adjust taskbar clearance height.
- Changed Sidebars, Taskbars: double-click to load Enigma.ini.
- Changed Clock, World: no longer require separate images for analog clock hands.
- Changed MoxaWeather-Toggle, -3Days: forecast now reads
Today instead of current weekday.
- Changed MoxaWeather-Toggle: extended panel hidden by default.
- Changed Music: player controls appear on mouseover.
- Changed Network-WiFi: Added NetIn/NetOut bars.
- Changed System Compact: added battery power to icon.
2.6 Beta 2
Date: 18 August 2009
App: Rainmeter 1.1 r181
- Changed all skins: invisible backing added to all applicable.
- Changed Installer: properly identifies Program Files on 64-bit.
- Changed Reader: tabbed list showing all four default feeds.
- Changed Reader: optimized regular expressions. Performance significantly increased.
- Changed Reader: links no longer hover blue.
- Fixed Music: wrapping and overlapping errors.
2.6 Beta 1
Date: 15 August 2009
App: Rainmeter 1.1 r181
- Added Rain.
- Added Moon: modified from MoonShine by benjam.
- Added World.
- Added Network.
- Added Network-Address.
- Added Network-IO (expanded from System-NET).
- Added Network-WiFi.
- Added Enigma Preview theme.
- Changed all skins: AppVersion requirement raised to 1.0.
- Changed all skins: text shadows no longer on by default.
- Changed all skins: Trebuchet MS now universal font.
- Changed all skins: standard variable names for all fonts, sizes, colors, disk drives.
- Changed Home: completely rewritten as compact, tabbed window.
- Changed Config: sets text colors and B&W image variants for all skins.
- Changed Templates: Sidebar/Taskbar now translucent and positioned on sides on first appearance, and no skins snap to edges or keep on screen.
- Changed Gmail Reader: only pings the server once, no longer uses HTTPS connection.
- Changed MoxaWeather: config tool now sets Fahrenheit/Celsius preference.
- Changed Music: retrieves album artwork as default icon. Can be switched back to play/pause function.
- Fixed Calendar: Thursday label.
- Removed all Alt skins.
Date: 7 August 2009
App: Rainmeter 1.0
- Optimized for Rainmeter 1.0.
Date: 7 August, 2009
App: Rainmeter 1.0
- Added Configure: automated multi-file variable editor.
- Changed Setup: overhauled GUI, folder detection for new Rainmeter scheme.
- Changed Templates: compatible with RainThemes, auto-adjust to user's resolution.
- Changed Home: accesses Configure, RainThemes, Instructions, and Support thread on Rainmeter.net.
- Added taskbar variants for Music. Press icon to play/pause.
- Added Calendar-Week: displays only current week.
- Added Recycler.
- Added Sun: displays local sunrise/sunset times.
- Added Uptime.
- Added Atom-Reader.
- Added Gmail-Reader.
- Added Twitter-Reader.
- Changed all skins: added text shadows.
- Changed Second Reader, Third Reader: condensed to RSS-Reader, user can create duplicates.
- Changed Sidebar, Taskbar: fits user's resolution automatically.
- Changed Cal-Week: label is now the date.
- Changed Gmail: Mini now displays subject line of first unread message.
- Changed Gmail, Reader: updates every 5 and 10 minutes, respectively.
- Changed Location, Clock: removed GeoBytes pinger, replaced with AccuWeather parser.
- Changed MoxaWeather: now uses AccuWeather and complies with ToS. Removed
Enigma icon set.
- Changed Music: now supports iTunes natively using iTunes plugin.
- Changed Notes, Reader: icon moved to the left side.
- Changed Reader: smaller invisible backing.
- Changed Systems: split into two columns, no longer leaves space for icons.
- Changed Taskbar-with-Panel: panel actually exists, and can be moved/resized independently.
- Removed unused images from Launcher.
- Moved CD Art Displays to Special Features.
Date: 20 March, 2009
App: Rainmeter 0.14
- Changed Instructions: revised troubleshooting section.
- Changed Setup: now automatically detects user's Program Files directory.
- Changed Reader: title now clears stuck links on mouseover. (Thanks to moosatov.)
- Added inverted-color variants for MoxaWeather.
- Fixed NET Icon: required MaxValue setting.
Date: 20 February, 2009
App: Rainmeter 0.14
- Added EnigmaSetup2.0.exe: automatic installer for the theme, fonts, and Beginner template. (The existing Rainmeter.ini is backed up.)
Home GUI widget manager: clickable menu tool for activating skins and switching between variations.
Toggle: shows/hides the Sidebar and all skins in the
- Added MoxaWeather-4Days-Toggle: shows/hides three-day forecast in one click.
- Added customized MoxaWeather icons and dark eqclipse2 icons.
- Added inverted-color variants for all skins.
- Changed Gmail-Icon: now highlights to indicate unread mail.
- Changed Reader: items now link to their articles individually.
- Changed Reader, Notes: icon now opens the source file/feed page in one click.
- Changed Reader, Notes, Systems: added invisible background for easy dragging.
- Changed Launcher. Button now loads Launcher skin by itself; app buttons no longer close the skin.
- Changed all skins: optimized update rates. Performance notably improved.
- Removed large analog clock from Taskbar Clock (it's exactly the same as Sidebar\Clock\LittleClock; just remove the text meters).
Tray set; expanded most Taskbar widgets with a
Mini alternative in the Tray format.
Arcs as a Rainmeter skin.
- Samurize config now considered a bonus feature.
Date: 3 January, 2009
App: Samurize 1.64.3, Rainmeter 0.14
- Reorganized Rainmeter theme.
- Fixed Location bug.
- Began third Rainmeter set:
- Provided second Sidebar.
- Added Calendar.
- Added Reader.
- Added Gmail.
- Added Launcher.
- Added NET.
- Added second, third HDD.
- Added icon versions of some System widgets.
- Updated, revised and expanded various skins.
Planned for future release:
- Auto-hidden Notes and Reader widgets for Taskbar.
- Disk ejector.
- Process monitor.
Date: 18 November, 2008
App: Samurize 1.64.3, Rainmeter 0.14
- Revised text instructions.
- Replaced missing file (BorderHour.png) in Rainmeter Theme\Enigma\Sidebar\Clock.
- Replaced missing file (BorderMinute.png) in Rainmeter Theme\Enigma\Sidebar\Clock.
- Replaced missing file (BorderSecond.png) in Rainmeter Theme\Enigma\Sidebar\Clock.
Date: 15 November, 2008
App: Samurize 1.64.3